在《荒原》时代又来时读一首T.S.艾略特的情歌吧

作者:2008-11-12 02:04:27| 点击:0| 评论:0|第3页/共5页 << 上一页|下一页 >>

相关标签: 艾略特 | 娱乐 | 电影 | 老片新谈

Arms that are braceleted and white and bare 武器无非就是手铐、苍白和赤裸

(But in the lamplight, downed with light brown hair!) (而灯下,低垂着浅褐色的秀发哟!)

Is it perfume from a dress 再设想是否着些衣饰更好

That makes me so digress? 难道我真会那样乱扯胡搞?

Arms that lie along a table, or wrap about a shawl. 武器是放在手术台上好,还是用披肩去包裹更好。

And should I then presume? 此时我该如何去设想?

And how should I begin? 又该如何动手去开张?

* * * *

Shall I say, I have gone at dusk through narrow streets 我要说,我已穿过狭窄的街道走出了黄昏薄暮

And watched the smoke that rises from the pipes 也已看见炊烟袅袅爬上了那些管道的坡

Of lonely men in shirt-sleeves, leaning out of windows? ... 衬袖中的寂寞男人是否还在窗棂旁斜靠着?……

I should have been a pair of ragged claws 我要是能有一双糙厉的脚爪呀

Scuttling across the floors of silent seas. 定去凿穿寂静海的底板铁甲。

* * * *

And the afternoon, the evening, sleeps so peacefully! 午后,夜晚,睡得如此平和!

Smoothed by long fingers, 长长的手指优雅地烫平时间之河,

Asleep ... tired ... or it malingers, 困……累……还是装病等死的货,

Stretched on the floor, here beside you and me. 舒展地躺在地板上,就你和我。

Should I, after tea and cakes and ices, 要不,来点茶、糕和冰吧,

Have the strength to force the moment to its crisis? 这会儿还有力气去搞这些吗?

But though I have wept and fasted, wept and prayed, 我已哭累了饿过了,哭累了求腻了

Though I have seen my head (grown slightly bald) brought in upon a platter, 我已看见自己的头颅(略微有些秃)搁在大浅盘上正被端了上来做免费午餐

I am no prophet--and here's no great matter; 还好我不是什么先知——那就不会有太大的麻烦;

I have seen the moment of my greatness flicker, 此刻我看见自己的高尚失控的一闪,

And I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker, 也看见永远的行人手里拿着我的外套,还在傻笑个没完

And in short, I was afraid. 托直说,我也有些害怕了。

And would it have been worth it, after all, 值不值得这样去做,尚不能确定,

After the cups, the marmalade, the tea, 杯中酒、柠檬酱、壶中茶,不过都是些累赘,

Among the porcelain, among some talk of you and me, 瓷制的精美照不出你我的内心,

Would it have been worth while, 值不值得这样裹乱,

To have bitten off the matter with a smile, 非要用微笑去掉麻烦,

To have squeezed the universe into a ball 非要将宇宙压榨成药丸

To roll it toward some overwhelming question, 非要辗过不可抗拒的问题,

To say: "I am Lazarus, come from the dead, 且说:“我是拉扎罗斯,从冥界来的哟,

Come back to tell you all, I shall tell you all"— 回来告诫你们,告诫你们一切”——

点击:0评论:0好评:0坏评:0

最新评论

标题作者发布时间

发表评论

您必须登录后才能发表评论,  请登录  新用户?注册


知识问答

    精彩推荐

Copyright © 2010 Yahoo.com.cn 版权所有 不得转载 | 使用须知 | 著作权声明 | 京ICP证000022号 | 国家药监局(京)-经营性-2004-0039
全球阿里巴巴 - 阿里巴巴网络:中国站 国际站 日文站 | 淘宝站 | 支付宝 | 中国雅虎 | 口碑网 | 阿里软件 | 阿里妈妈
文明办网举报热线 010-65986060