在《荒原》时代又来时读一首T.S.艾略特的情歌吧

作者:2008-11-12 02:04:27| 点击:0| 评论:0|第2页/共5页 << 上一页|下一页 >>

相关标签: 艾略特 | 娱乐 | 电影 | 老片新谈

To prepare a face to meet the faces that you meet; 期待着一个面孔去邂逅你所遇到的面孔们;

There will be time to murder and create, 留住时间去谋杀去创造大山

And time for all the works and days of hands 时间为你手中的工作和日子准备着

That lift and drop a question on your plate; 好让你为盘中餐去扒窃去弄出麻烦

Time for you and time for me, 在时间中你我难辨

And time yet for a hundred indecisions, 时间里也有一百种优柔寡断,

And for a hundred visions and revisions, 还有一百种前景和改删,

Before the taking of a toast and tea. 以后就别指望喝着茶儿把杯干。

In the room the women come and go女人来到房间又离开

Talking of Michelangelo. 谈着米开朗基罗做爱。

And indeed there will be time还有时间真实在

To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?" 它迷惑,“我敢吗?”,“我敢吗?”

Time to turn back and descend the stair, 说话间时间转身走着楼梯往下,

With a bald spot in the middle of my hair—我的头发中间怎么就有了秃斑,咦呀—

(They will say: "How his hair is growing thin!") (他们会说:“他的头发生得真稀薄!”)

My morning coat, my collar mounting firmly to the chin, 我的晨装,我的衣领硬架着下巴颏,

My necktie rich and modest, but asserted by a simple pin— 富贵谦和的领结却非要用别针弄着

(They will say: "But how his arms and legs are thin!") (他们会说:“他的胳膊腿儿还是太单薄!”)

Do I dare 我怎敢

Disturb the universe? 去烦扰宇宙?

In a minute there is time 也就是这会儿有时间

For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse. 去决定并修正如何才能让片刻能颠覆。

For I have known them all already, known them all: 我已太知道他们了,太知道他们了:

Have known the evenings, mornings, afternoons, 知道夜晚、早上、午后的欢场,

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons; 我已用咖啡匙称出了生活的重量

I know the voices dying with a dying fall 知道将死的声音随着暮秋陨消

Beneath the music from a farther room. 远处的房间传出渐近的音乐声响

So how should I presume? 我怎好如此冒昧地去设想?

And I have known the eyes already, known them all-- 我太熟悉他们的目光了,太熟悉了:

The eyes that fix you in a formulated phrase, 那种目光用策划好的措词盯住你,

And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin, 没等我反应,它的针头已露出锋芒,

When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall, 等我的针头也伸出,它已爬在墙上开始扭动了,

Then how should I begin 我不知道该如何动手

To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways? 不呕咳出埋伏在我的日子和出路上的可笑豆该如何是好?

And how should I presume? 我又怎好冒昧地去设想?

And I have known the arms already, known them all-- 我已太清楚武器了,太清楚了——

点击:0评论:0好评:0坏评:0

最新评论

标题作者发布时间

发表评论

您必须登录后才能发表评论,  请登录  新用户?注册


知识问答

    精彩推荐

Copyright © 2009 Yahoo.com.cn 版权所有 不得转载 | 使用须知 | 著作权声明 | 京ICP证000022号 | 国家药监局(京)-经营性-2004-0039
全球阿里巴巴 - 阿里巴巴网络:中国站 国际站 日文站 | 淘宝站 | 支付宝 | 中国雅虎 | 口碑网 | 阿里软件 | 阿里妈妈
文明办网举报热线 010-65986060